Tuesday 13 October 2009

I love Anya!

I've been after some Miss Anya stamps for ages and haven't managed to find anywhere in the UK who actually has them in stock so to tide me over I used Sarah B's who had hers with her at the Jems Weekend. I just LOVE them and will definitely be buying them soon!

I also love this week's Truly Scrumptious sketch..


This week's Anyone for Anya's challenge was to use paper piercing which hasn't come out too well on the photo but it is there I promise!

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Niki!

    Oh sweetie, the challenge is paper piecing and not piercing :) But I love your card anyway ;)
    Nice papers, cute little details.

    By the way, my dear friend Nikki from the UK sells The Greeting Farm Stamps in her online store, Bunny Zoe's Crafts: http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com//index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=bd79b0bbc5ba2b1fd69a9474662a64c2

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Anya card...love howyou used the sketch and such stunning colours...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! I love the Miss Anya stamps and the papers you've chosen are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the TS challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Niki, Love the colours and the button detail.
    If you want some Miss Anya stamps my friend Debbie at Stampeezee sells them online.Her site is on my sidebar.
    Hope this is of some help!!
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great layout and the details are great too
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a gorgeous card and my favourite green kinda pistachio? how delightful your cards are simply divine

    ReplyDelete