Saturday 26 December 2009

They're ENGAGED!!!!!

Our friends Andy & Carole got engaged yesterday! I'm so pleased for them (especially her as she'd given up hope!) and we're off to stay with them tonight so I thought I'd better quickly come up with an engagement card.

I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers


...turned it round and this is what I came up with


I pinched the image from an old card someone bought me and Ben when we got engaged.

I'm also going to enter this card in Charisma Cardz challenge "Anything-but Christmas"


and here is a bonus picture of my silly little cat Jess hiding amongst the presents under the Christmas tree yesterday, just because it's a cute pic!


Merry Boxing Day everyone and thanks for stoping by x

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and Happy New year.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. They will love it. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very elegant. Love this color scheme. Beautiful work! Happy New Year, Angela

    ReplyDelete