Saturday 21 May 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #8 Colour Combp

Hi Everyone

There is a great colour combo challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week:


I was pleased with these colours - they are quite fresh and spring-like which is great for this time of year.

I thought I'd get out my Pocket Silhouettes stamp set as this one doesn't really get enough love from me even though it is a fab stamp set.

Here is my card:


and here is a close up of some of the detail


Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Sincere Salutations
Card: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Old Olive
Pens: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Ribbons: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Eyelet Border

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

4 comments:

  1. love the way you've coloured the tips of the stamp different colours can't wait to give this colour combo a go!
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very beautiful, nice and creative,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card with lots of lovely details. x

    ReplyDelete