Saturday 25 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

We have a great sketch for you over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week:

When I first saw this one I wasn't too sure what to do. This was certainly a challenge with all those layers. I decided in the end to rotate the sketch anticlockwise and this is what I came up with...




I thought I would also make a box in a bag to match...


and here it is with the windows open...


This turned into a really fun project in the end and I sent it to my little friend Eleanor for her birthday - I hope you like it Eleanor!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Cute by the Inch, Just Believe, Party this Way
Card: Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
DSP: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Inks: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz
Punches: Eyelet Border
Other: Water Spritzer, Stapler, Cropodile, Jumbo Eyelets

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment