Saturday 23 July 2011

Getting back into Scrapping


I kind of lost my mojo a bit with scrapbooking but have recently been getting back into it. It helped that I ran a scrapbooking class last Saturday and had to create 4 layouts in preparation for it!

This is one of those layouts and I am using it for my Simply Stampin' Challenge DT entry this week which is a colour combo: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Poppy Parade and Whisper White.



Recipe:
Card: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
DSP: Poppy Parade
Stamps: Beautiful Wheel, Live your Dream
Ink: Certainly Celery, Real Red
Ribbon: Poppy Parade, Certainly Celery
Punches: Flower, Scallop Edge Border
Other: Big Shot, Top Note die, lettering dies, stapler, brads

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment