Saturday 14 January 2012

To DIE for!

Hi Everyone

We have a great challenge for you this week over at Simply Stampin' Challenge, it is:

To DIE for!

Which means you need to use a die on your card, in case that wasn't obvious!

Here is what I came up with for my DT entry:


I am in love with the embosslits dies as I think the embossing mixed with die cut shapes is just fab! I've used the Flower Burst here as well as the Beautiful Wings too. I also used the Top Note die as part of the background.


Recipe:
Stamps: French Filigree, Confetti, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Four Frames
Card: Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery
Punches: Decorative Label, Eyelet Border
Ribbon: Elegant Eggplant
Dies: Flower Burst, Beautiful Wings, Top Note

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

Niki xxx


1 comment: