Saturday 28 April 2012

Perfect Pairs

Hi All

We have an absolutely fab challenge for you this week at Simply Stampin' Challenge - it is 
'Perfect Pairs'
which means you have to use two of something on your creations this week

I took inspiration from the pairs/memory game I used to play as a kiddie - you know, the one where you have two if each card and you have to pick up the same two in succession ?

Here's my card:




Recipe:
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Baroque Motifs
Card: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Other: Basic Rhinestones

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

Niki xx

2 comments:

  1. I was really surprised when I saw your card, not at all what I expected! Brilliant idea you use multiple pairs of the same colours!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Niki! Love the colour and stamping combo! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete