Monday 13 September 2010

I'm back!

Hello Everyone!

I have been without the internet for three and a half (long) months now but FINALLY it is now fixed! I have never been so happy in my life!

I have been a bit busy over the last three months though, I've moved house, started a new job and I got married and been on my honeymoon!

Couple of wedding pictures:



We had an absolutley fabulous day, the weather was beautiful and everything went totally to plan. Also everyone loved my stationery, which of course coordinated with the whole day.

We also had a great honeymoon - we went on Safari in Kenya and then spent a week in the Seychelles which was beautiful (apart from the sunburn - oops!)

Anyway, now all that madness is over, I can get back to crafting that is non-wedding related!

Here are a few cards we made at the weekend at my monthly Saturday class - the sage one is totally cased from a design I saw on Splitcoast Stampers but the others are mine. This was quite a male orientated class as they are definitely the most difficult people to make cards for, and a Christmas card for good measure!

I'm really looking forward to getting back into crafting and blogging and Stampin' Up! and Alexandra Palace in 2 weeks time and Convention in November!!!!

Ooooooh I'm not sure I can cope with all the excitement!

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Aww love, you look gorgeous, and it was sunny too! Cangratulations to you both and I am sooo looking forward to seeing you again soon,
    Big Hugs Sarah-Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete