Saturday 15 January 2011

Simply Scrappin'

I held my Simply Scrappin' All Day Workshop today and here is the first layout of the day...



This photo was taken on the morning of our wedding by a friend. Ben can't remember what on earth he was doing (night fever maybe?) or why, but I love the photo!!

A close up of some of the pretty bits...


Receipe:

Card: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey
DSP: Lap of Luxury
Ribbons: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Linen thread
Punches: Eyelett Boarder, EK Sucess photo corners
Dies: Swirly, Lattice
Stamps: Jumble Alphabet
Ink: Concord Crush
Other: clips assortment

I'm going to enter this one in this week's Colour Create Challenge which is pink, blue (OK so I went a bit dark and ended up with purple!), grey and cream.

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment