Monday 10 January 2011

Vintage For You

At my craft club every week I always come up with an 'Inspiration project' to give my ladies some inspiration as to what to make and this is what we made this week...


They seemed to really enjoy making this project and went home with some beautiful creations



Recipe:
Card: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ribbon: Night of Navy
Punches: Large Oval, 2 Step Bird Punch, Scallop Trim, Boho Blossoms
Stamps: Sanded background, Medallion Background, Bliss (SAB) and Afterthoughts (hostess)

I followed the sketch over at this weeks Truly Scrumptious challenge

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a pretty card! I love the colour scheme and the sentiment is fab!
    Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete