Saturday 12 November 2011

Leafy!!

The theme is LEAVES over at Simply Stampin this week which I think is a fab challenge!

Here is my Design Team entry:


I had to do a quick repair job on this one as I made it as a sample for a class I held last night and it got dropped into an ink pad D'oh! (This is also my excuse for my photos being so bad!)


Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sanded (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Card: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label

Thanks for stopping by

Niki xx

4 comments:

  1. Like your clean and simple design, I don't think I've ever used that stamp, will have to go and ink it up! Thanks for setting a great challenge,
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, the colouring is gorgeous. A wonderful design for a masculine card. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful leaf card and sanded was a great choice for the background piece. Very rustic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and a super male card too. x

    ReplyDelete