Saturday 19 November 2011

Sketch challenge


Hi Everyone

We have a great sketch for you this week over at Simply Stampin' Challenge:




I really like this one and here is my DT entry:



I mourned the loss of the Fast & Fabulous hostess stamp set when it retired in October but I think I am in love with this new hostess set Simply Soft even more!

I'm also really loving this colour scheme at the moment: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla, yummy!



Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Soft, Happiest Birthday Wishes (both Hostess)
Card: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Brad: Lucky Limeade
Punches: Lace Ribbon

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

Niki xx






3 comments:

  1. Great colour combo Niki, I love the little polka dot brad you've added to the bottom corner.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose and your background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki, I love your card and the colour scheme is delicious!!!

    This stamp set will have to go on my wish list now I've seen how good it can look!!

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete