Saturday 4 February 2012

Heartfelt

Well it's that time of year again when those lovely hearts make an appearance and here is my Valentine's offering and my DT entry for this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge:


I actually used this card for a workshop I did last week and the hostess wanted Valentines but in Rich Razzleberry rather than the usual reds and she didn't want it too lovey dovey, which I think I achieved!


Recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Postage, Borderlines, Confetti, En Francais, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette
Punches: Heart to Heart, Postage Stamp, Word Window, Modern Label, Eyelet border
Ribbon: Very Vanilla

Hope you like it and I hope my Husband does!

Thanks for stopping by

Niki xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the popped up heart on the stamp in the middle and your color choices are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rich Razzleberry colour combo works perfectly! Fab card as usual!
    Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a gorgeous colour combo, it makes such a striking Valentine's card! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete