Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note Cards

I thought I'd dust off some stamp sets that I hadn't used for a while so have gone for Garden Whimsy and Confetti, both of which I think are really lovely

This little box is just the right size to hold 4x4 notelet cards and I intend to fill it with a few of those which will create a really lovely gift for someone


I've gone for a colour combo of Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzlebury and Elegant Eggplant


Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Confetti
Card: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Rich Razzlebury
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink
Punches: Scallop Trim border, Ticket Corner (US)

I'm entering this one in this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge which is 'Anything Goes' (a nice easy one!!)

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete