Saturday 23 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #4


Fab sketch over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week and here is my Design Team entry:


I went for mega bright colours which is very unusual for me but I'm getting into the summer spirit!

I am actually quite pleased with the result, I may have to use these colours more often!


Recipe:

Stamps: Simply Said, Four Frames
Card: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Black staz on
Punches: Scallop Trim border, Decorative Label
Ribbon: Old Olive

Thanks for stopping by

Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely and bright - perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery, makes me think of Pimms and BBQs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card it's so colourful and fresh x

    ReplyDelete