Saturday 10 March 2012

Colour Combo

Hi Everyone

I really love colour challenges, I sometimes agonise over choosing colours but having set colours solves that problem and I (usually) make the colour combo work for me, however random!

I don't think this one's random though from the Simply Stampin' Challenge:

I think this one works really well. Here is my DT entry:



Recipe:
Stamps: Faith in Nature, Sincere Salutations, Medallion, En Francais
Card: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
Ink: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip
Punches: Oval & Scallop Oval, ScallopBorder
DSP: Tickets & Tags Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ribbon: Poppy Parade
Other: Border Sticker from Tickets & Tags Simply Scrappin' kit, Basic Pearls

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

Niki xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the rick-rack and scalloped border they work really well together!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love what you've done with the colors and the dual scallops balance this card so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the simple use of this stamp on it's own, all of the other details really compliment it well! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete