Saturday 31 March 2012

Colour Combo

Hi Everyone

We have a fantastic colour combo for you this week over at Simply Stampin' Challenge :


and here is my DT entry:


I used the lovely DSP 'Beyond the Garden' for this card and go out one of my favourite stamp sets 'Just Believe' which has been neglected a bit recently :o(


Recipe:
Stamps: Just Believe
Card: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Whisper white
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tange, Daffodil Delight
Ribbo: Daffodil Delight
Punches: Scallop Edge

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

Niki xx

3 comments:

  1. I have this stamp, but I've only inked it once! Poor thing I really should use it more!
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card using these colors! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see this stamp set used I think it must go on my wish list! I like the coloured detail that you used with it! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete